Terms & Conditions
This page provides information on the terms and conditions on which we supply all of the products (“Products”) and cooking classes (“Classes”) listed on our websites www.thermo.kitchen. These terms and conditions also apply to phone orders or direct sales of Products and Classes. ‘We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refers to ThermoKitchen.
- We will endeavour to deliver your Products within a reasonable time from the date of payment received. Products will usually be despatched within 2 business days of receiving payment unless Product is temporarily out of stock. Once your order has been despatched by us, delivery time is dependent on our nominated carrier.
- If an order is erroneously addressed by us, then we will take full responsibility for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the Product. If you have provided an incorrect or insufficient address, then we will not refund or resend the product. The full cost of correcting the delivery will be held by the purchaser.
- We provide no guarantee as to the continued availability of any Product and will not be liable to you should any product be out of stock or discontinued at any time.
- Please inspect all Products received at the time of delivery. If you believe Products have been damaged in transit, you must not sign for the product. Signing a couriers receipt is acknowledging that the product was received in good order and we will have no legal recourse against the courier company. Please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of goods if there is a problem. If you do not notify us within this time, the Products will be assumed to have been delivered in good condition, waiving any claims of any damage that may have occurred in transit.
- If a Product is deemed to be damaged or defective, we will replace the Product at no cost to you, providing appropriate notice is given (ref. 1d).
- All prices on our website, unless otherwise stated, are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD). These prices include GST (where applicable), and exclude delivery costs which will be calculated based on the weight of your order at checkout.
- Prices quoted on our website may change at any time, but changes will not affect orders for which payment has already been received.
Please see our complete returns policy.
- Payment in full is required to secure a seat in one of our Classes. Once full payment is received by us, your booking is confirmed and you will receive an automated email verifying this (providing that there is availability).
- All Class bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable. However, in certain circumstances, a store credit for the partial or full amount of Class cost will be given.
- If, for whatever reason, you are unable to attend our Class, you may send someone in your place. Please inform us of the person’s name and phone number prior to the start of the class.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a Class for any reason, including but not limited to; sickness, emergency or low attendance. In the unlikely event that this does occur, all participants will be notified as soon as practicable and will be given the option to book into another class, obtain a store credit or have a full refund provided.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone entry into our Cooking School who our staff feel are intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else on the premises.
- When attending our Cooking School, you may be around or using sharp and potentially dangerous tools found in a kitchen. You release, indemnify and exclude us and our employees from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting our workshop. That you understand these terms and conditions and accept the inherent risks of a kitchen environment is presumed upon you choosing to enter our facility.
- We will take all necessary care, but accept no responsibility for the damage to or loss of merchandise left in our facility prior to, during or after a class or event. We are not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items in any form. If you do leave a personal item at our venue, we request you get in contact with us as soon as possible.
- Persons under the age of 12 must be under direct supervision of an adult guardian at all times.
- You must acknowledge that we may use your image or likeness in reproductions of class events in advertising and branding, unless you expressly request us not to.
- Smoking is prohibited in the ThermoKitchen cooking school and within 10m of any doorway, window or air intake.
- You must wear enclosed shoes if participating in cooking classes or working in our kitchen.
- “Workshop" and "Cooking School” refers to any venue secured for the purpose of running a ThermoKitchen cooking class.
At certain times we may ask you to leave feedback and invite you to review our products. By leaving such feedback you give us permission to use, reproduce and publish these comments in a royalty-free, irrevocable manner. You also permit us to publish your first name and State or Town.
Reviews posted on our website in no way represent the views or opinions of us, but are the sole product of its creator.
Amendments to this Policy
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities.
For more information please see the following pages;
If you have any further queries please contact me at email@example.com or
Ph: 0458 522915