ThermoKitchen Returns Policy
- We do not accept returns of any digital product. Once the link has been sent the sales contract is final.
- We do not return or refund for "change of mind."
- If you receive a faulty item you may contact Thermokitchen for assessment of the damage. Please ensure that contact is made within 14 days of purchase.
- Returns will only be accepted if accompanied by our Returns Form. This form can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do everything to ensure that your purchase is packaged adequately. The books are placed inside a waterproof Australia Post Satchel Bag and marked do not bend.
Once our products are shipped, they do become the responsibility of Australia Post. As part of your postage rate, Australia Post will provide up to $100 in compensation to customers they feel meet the "damaged or missing goods criteria". Here is a link for more information. We will help you where possible to make the claim with Australia Post.
- Refunds will only be issued to the extent required by the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and the respective state Sale of Goods Act legislation.
Amendments to this Policy
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities.
If you require further information please contact me at email@example.com or Ph:0458522915.