Tex-Mex – Imagine a Texan BBQ meets a Mexican Fiesta; It’s a taste sensation!
A Tex-Mex Fiesta is the latest Thermomix cookbook to be released by ThermoKitchen. It features more than 30 Texan BBQ & Mexican Fiesta recipes all suitable for the TM5 and TM31. If you’re looking for a flavour explosion Tex-Mex style then this book is for you.
The book is A4 portrait format and has 52 pages of delicious Mexican recipes and beautiful images. Take a look at the index.
You will also receive a complimentary PDF version of Tex-Mex Fiesta so that you can start cooking immediately.
Please note A Tex-Mex Fiesta eBook is the only method available for international purchasers.
Take a look at the table of contents.
The Tex-Mex Recipe Index
- Cowboy Dust Seasoning
- Texas Spiced Nuts
- Smokey Bourbon BBQ sauce
- Tomatillo Sauce – Salsa Verde
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Loaded Lettuce Wedges w Ranch Dressing
- Seasoned Fries w Chipotle Aioli
- Jalapeno Cornbread
- Corn Tortilla
- Jalapeno Soup
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo Crumb
- Elotes – Mexican Street Corn
- Arroz Rojo – Mexican Red Rice
- Frijoles Refritos – Refried Bean Dip
- 10 Minute Bean Burrito Filling
- Black Bean Brioche Burger w Chipotle Aioli
- Double Stuffed Cheese Burger
- Spicy Buffalo Wings
- Yucatan Pibli Pollo Skewers
- Easy Mexican Pulled Chicken
- Chicken Salsa Verde Enchilada
- Pork Carnitas – Pulled Pork
- Ancho Con Cerdo Quesadilla – Chilli Pork
- Twice Cooked Glazed BBQ Pork Ribs
- Chipotle Adobo Beef
- BBQ Style Texan Beef Brisket
- Last Minute Beef Nachos
- Chili Con Carne
- Pecan Pie w Bourbon Spiked Cream
- Margarita Cheesecake w Lime Sherbet
- Mexican Wedding Cookies
What you will receive
A Tex-Mex Fiesta sells for $29.95 (inc GST & postage). Books are shipped via Australia Post.
Once you purchase a hard copy of the cookbook online you will receive a link in your order email which allows you to download the pdf. This is a complimentary service which allows you to get cooking straight away!
Please open the PDF file on a computer. The file is large and some phones do not have the appropriate software to download the PDF.
Coffs Harbour purchasers, we’re currently looking for a retail outlet for our book. We don’t want you to have to wait for the postie!!
If you’re looking for ingredients locally, Affordable Wholefoods has a lot of the ingredients you will need to get cooking immediately!
If you would like to purchase the eBook only please take a look at A Tex-Mex Fiesta eBook. Please note, this is the only method available to international purchasers.
If you would like more information about some of the Mexican ingredients listed in the book, please take a look at this article. I have also included suggestions on where the products can be found online.
Can I also ask you to share the exciting news with friends and invite them to “like” our Facebook Page?