Tex-Mex – Imagine a Texan BBQ meets a Mexican Fiesta; It’s a taste sensation!
Our newest cookbook a TEX-MEX Fiesta is now available. As an introductory offer, you can purchase the book for the special price of $25. You will also receive a complimentary PDF version of Tex-Mex Fiesta so that you can start cooking immediately. Sale ends Monday 14th August 2017 the RRP will then be $29.
The book is A4 portrait format and has 52 pages of delicious Mexican recipes and beautiful images. Take a look at the index.
The Tex-Mex Recipe Index
- Cowboy Dust Seasoning
- Texas Spiced Nuts
- Smokey Bourbon BBQ sauce
- Tomatillo Sauce – Salsa Verde
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Loaded Lettuce Wedges w Ranch Dressing
- Seasoned Fries w Chipotle Aioli
- Jalapeno Cornbread
- Corn Tortilla
- Jalapeno Soup
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo Crumb
- Elotes – Mexican Street Corn
- Arroz Rojo – Mexican Red Rice
- Frijoles Refritos – Refried Bean Dip
- 10 Minute Bean Burrito Filling
- Black Bean Brioche Burger w Chipotle Aioli
- Double Stuffed Cheese Burger
- Spicy Buffalo Wings
- Yucatan Pibli Pollo Skewers
- Easy Mexican Pulled Chicken
- Chicken Salsa Verde Enchilada
- Pork Carnitas – Pulled Pork
- Ancho Con Cerdo Quesadilla – Chilli Pork
- Twice Cooked Glazed BBQ Pork Ribs
- Chipotle Adobo Beef
- BBQ Style Texan Beef Brisket
- Last Minute Beef Nachos
- Chili Con Carne
- Pecan Pie w Bourbon Spiked Cream
- Margarita Cheesecake w Lime Sherbet
- Mexican Wedding Cookies
What you will receive
A Tex-Mex Fiesta sells for $25.00 (inc GST). PLUS the cost of shipping (Under 250g within Australia Registered post $7.50) plus postage. If you purchase An Indian ThermoKitchen + Tex-Mex Fiesta, you will still only be charged an additional $1 for the additional postage fee.
When you purchase you will receive a free PDF of the cookbook immediately via email. The Pdf link can be found in your order email. Please download the PDF to your documents folder on your computer. Then you can save it to your devices. The PDF is large and some phones may struggle if you download directly to your iPhone. The PDF is a complimentary service provided when you purchase a hard copy of the book. We want to help you to get cooking straight away!
The hard copy of the book will be sent via Australia Post. Please allow 4-5 working days for delivery.
If you would like more information about some of the Mexican ingredients listed in the book, please take a look at this article. I have also included suggestions on where the products can be found online.
Can I also ask you to share the exciting news with friends and invite them to “like” our Facebook Page?