Signup for a Cookidoo masterclass and you will learn so much about our amazing recipe platform.
Are you confident with all the Cookiddo functions? Are you sure you're getting the most from Cookidoo 3.0® - Thermomix® guided recipe platform?
Join me as we quickly run through the basics and then move on to some more fancy functions you may not have tried yet.
Below is an outline of what we usually cover.
Basic Cookidoo Training
- Setting Cookidoo Filters
- Finding and downloading cookbooks
- Searching by known ingredients
- Creating folders and adding recipes
- Creating Meal Plans
- Generating a shopping list
- Making products swaps and amendments to the shopping list before sending to Woolworths
Advanced Cookidoo Masterclass
- Adjust a Cookidoo recipe down to a serving for 2 people and save it as a created recipe.
- Amend a Cookidoo recipe to suit personal taste preferences and save it as a created recipe.
- Import a recipe from the Recipe Community and reformat it for Cookidoo.
- Design your own recipe for Cookidoo and add it to your created recipes.
We can go as fast or as slow as the group likes. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
Register for Cookidoo Training
I do ask that you register for the Cookidoo training. Although this is a free event it allows me to manage my time better. Also, if you register and then can't make it, please cancel. Whilst I love connecting with customers and talking about Thermomix. Thermomix in Australia doesn't pay for me to hold these sessions. So if no one is booked for the class, I will make other plans for the day.
Do you have a Cookidoo account?
Did you know you can start a trial Cookidoo account anytime you like? If you haven't already started your Cookidoo account make sure you have it set up before our Cookidoo masterclass. Here is a story with full instructions on how to set up Cookidoo.
Cookidoo Zoom Training Dates
I share loads of great recipes on the page. Our community group page is a fabulous place to ask questions and share images of recipes you have made! It helps inspire others to cook new and interesting dishes.
If you would like more Thermomix recipes ideas, please follow the ThermoKitchen FB Page.
For more Thermomix recipe inspiration LETS CONNECT on;