Raspberry Bellini – Thermomix Christmas Champagne Cocktail
Raspberry Bellini is the perfect celebration drink! This festive champagne cocktail looks sophisticated and tastes of berries and bubbles. The perfect Valentines or Christmas Cocktail.
Bubbles make every event a special occasion, and nothing is more festive than a champagne cocktail. This cocktail is made using a homemade raspberry syrup. The syrup can be made weeks ahead of time so there is no need to get tied up in the kitchen making elaborate cocktails.
I’ve modelled this cocktail on the classic Bellini but added a festive twist. The raspberry Bellini would be perfect for either Christmas or Valentines day.
Stovetop Raspberry Syrup Method
The raspberry syrup recipe can be made in the Thermomix or on the stove top.
To make the syrup in a saucepan;
- Heat the raspberries, sugar and water over a low heat.
- Once the sugar has dissolved increase the heat to a slow boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove and blend the mixture.
- Push the sauce through a strainer to remove the seeds
- Pour into a jar and refrigerate until required.
Step by Step Thermomix Raspberry Bellini
- Add one tablespoon of raspberry syrup to a champagne flute.
- Top the glass with a brut sparkling wine or prosecco.
- Garnish and serve
Shirley Temple Mocktail
- Place 1/3 cup of ice in a highball glass.
- Add one tablespoon of raspberry syrup to the ice
- Top the glass with lemonade.
- 300 g frozen raspberries
- 250 g caster sugar
- 250 g warm tap water
- 1 tsp rose water *optional
- 140 ml Raspberry simple syrup
- 750 ml Prosecco or Sparkling wine Brut
Place the raspberry, water and sugar in TM bowl. Heat 10 min/Varoma/Speed 1 (MC Out) Use the internal basket on top of the lid to prevent splatters.
Scrape down the bowl. Add the MC to the lid. Blend 1 minute starting and speed 2 and increasing to 9 over the minute period.
Place muslin over a strainer and strain the syrup into a jar to remove all the raspberry seeds.
Discard the seeds. Add 1 teaspoon of rose water to the raspberry syrup. Shake to combine.
Refrigerate the syrup until cold.
Add 20ml of raspberry syrup to a champagne glass.
Pour champagne over the raspberry syrup.
Garnish Bellini with a frozen raspberry and serve.
Don’t forget to tag me on social media if you make any Thermokitchen recipes! I love chatting and seeing your pictures. #Thermokitchen
For more delicious Thermomix recipe inspirations LETS CONNECT on;
Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my recipes. Leaving a rating or a tip on the recipes will help other people to know if the recipe is good, PLUS I really like to hear from anyone who has cooked my dishes.
Happy Celebrations 🙂