Deliciously moist and chocolatey, Thermomix double chocolate muffins follow a simple, melt and mix method producing perfectly decadent muffins in just 25 minutes.
Let's face it, there are times when we all crave a rich, gooey chocolate muffin. Believe me, whipping up a batch of these is quicker and more satisfying than running down to the shops. Plus, you can add another layer of chocolatey goodness by topping them with ganache frosting.
Anais made this batch of chocolate muffins. She believes that too much chocolate it only just enough and added a chocolate freckle to the ganache. If you're short on time don't bother with any frosting. These babies are amazing eaten straight out of the oven. I actually prefer them still warm without any toppings.
Chocolate Muffins Melt & Mix Method (By Hand)
- Add butter to a large mixing bowl and melt in the microwave.
- Add the milk, sugar, eggs and cocoa powder to the butter.
- Mix the ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- Add the flour and chocolate chips to the batter. Combine.
- Pour into muffin tin and bake as per recipe.
If you're looking for more lunch box ideas take a look at these recipes
Don’t forget to tag me on social media if you make any Thermokitchen recipes! I love chatting and seeing your pictures. #Thermokitchen
For more delicious Thermomix recipe inspirations LETS CONNECT on;
Thermomix Double Chocolate Muffins
- 160 g butter cubed and at room temp
- 200 g milk
- 2 eggs
- 200 g brown sugar
- 45 g Dutch Process cocoa powder
- 280 g Self Raising Flour
- 200 g chocolate bits Nestles
- 200 g milk chocolate melts
- 60 g pouring cream
- 12 chocolate freckles
- Pre-heat oven 170 degrees Celsius.
- Line a muffin tray with papers.
- Place the butter into TM bowl. Melt 2min/Varoma/Speed 2.
- Add the milk, sugar, cocoa powder and eggs to the butter. Combine 10sec/Speed 6.
- Add flour and chocolate chips to the batter. Combine 30sec/Speed 2.
- Divide the batter between the muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through when tested with a skewer.
- Place the cream and chocolate melts into a microwave-safe glass bowl.
- Heat for 30-second intervals stirring in between until melted.
- Allow the ganache to cool to room temperate, whilst the muffins are baking.
- Once the ganache has cooled mix it again. The consistency should now be spreadable.
- Top each muffin with a spoonful of ganache and decorate with a chocolate freckle if desired.
Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out the website. I hope you make these muffins and love them as much as I do.
If you’ve made these I’d love to know what you thought? How did you decorate them? Do your kids help you make them?
Feel free to leave a rating as this let others know if they should try the recipe too. ?